Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dave may refer to:
Film, television, and comics
- Dave (film), a 1993 film starring Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver
- Dave (TV channel), a digital television channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- "Dave" (Lost), an episode of Lost
- D.A.V.E., a villain from The Batman television series
- Dave Strider, a character from the Web Comic "Homestuck"
- David Bowman (Space Odyssey), a character from the motion picture "2001: A Space Odyssey"
- "Dave", a 1984 song by the Boomtown Rats from In the Long Grass
- "Dave", a 2011 song by Missing Andy from Generation Silenced
- Dave (artist) (born 1969), Swiss artist
- Dave (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Dave (rapper) (born 1998), English rapper from London
- Dave (singer) (born 1944), Dutch-born French singer
- Dave (surname), a common Gujarati surname
- Dave.com, a digital banking service
- DAvE (Infineon), a C-language software development tool
- Thursby DAVE, a Windows file and printer sharing for Macs
- DAVE (CP-7), a 1U CubeSat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.